What does impactful leadership mean to you? What words come to mind? Perhaps the names of people who have impacted you through a traditional leadership role; a manager, CEO, or team leader. Perhaps values and characteristics show up for you; passion, authenticity, great communicator, and visionary might top the list.
When you create a picture in your mind of an impactful leader, do you picture yourself? Helen, Mary and I believe that everyone is a leader from where they stand, and that the stories and experiences we share with others have an impact. We are inviting you into the conversation to explore what impactful leadership means and how we, as leaders, can create connections, build relationships and support ourselves and each other through our stories and experiences.
In this episode:
- Meet the Team Behind “Leading Through Stories” (Intro).
- Question of the Day: What does impactful leadership mean to you? (4:17).
- Leading from where we stand (8:08).
- Instructional Talk Throughs: The five questions (10:37).
- Community Question: What is the best trait in a leader? (12:21).
- Impactful Leadership Series (15:50).
Connect with Mary, Kristy and Helen
Click Here to make sure you are getting our emails and links to our live events!