Best podcast intro EVER…
“Kristy is this incredible woman. She just has this way about herself, this no bullshit way. She’s direct, but it’s beautiful and I love her for that. I hope you get the chance to sit down and talk with Kristy. She has a beautiful heart and she has lots to share with the world.”– Sarah Freeman
See what I mean!!!
The next time I have a bad day I’ll be putting on Sarah’s intro just to cheer me up!
I originally met Sarah when she and I began creating our online courses for Canmore Together. I absolutely love collaborating on projects like this because it always leads to a friendship. Added bonus I now regularly tune in to Sarah’s RAW podcast (Rad Active Women) and I’ve joined her Fearless Warrior Swim Squad for January.
Head over to @sarahfreemancoaching on Instagram and follow her. Sarah has a ton of inspiring posts and you’ll always know when she has a new podcast episode available.
Back to the Podcast
Sarah and I talked about all the things on her podcast! We touched on everything from:
- Leading Through Stories to the Wolfe Pack Warriors
- photography courses I’m teaching to the one I’m taking (Quietly Loud with Kristine Nyborg and Felicia Chang)
- digital storytelling with Mike Lang and back to mental health and the YWCA in Banff
In this episode:
- Diving in (Intro)
- The story Kristy holds close to her heart (5:00)
- A wish for Rad Active Women (9:30)
- The ripple effect (13:10)
- Harrison Wolfe, the cheerleader (16:10)
- 2022 dreams: Wolfe Pack Warriors, non-profits and digital storytelling (17:45)
- Bow Valley and beyond (20:00)
- Invite a new friend for coffee (21:30)
Goal for January
Find somebody you want to connect with and invite them for a coffee!
Or come hang out with Sarah and I at Eclipse Coffee Roasters in Canmore. We’re often there at 10 on a Friday.